We are looking to add a super-organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, resourceful, fast-thinking, multi-tasking all-star to our cabal of the same. Your role will be to assist your team and senior leaders in the development and execution of social and digital consumer marketing campaigns for local, regional, and national clients.
AMP Seattle has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Washington. We’ve grown up in the Seattle area over the last 13 years and recently joined partner agencies in Boston, L.A. New York and Austin to expand our team and offerings. We are very proud to be working with clients like Southwest Airlines, Toyota, Levi’s, PUMA, Pier 1, and Red Bull, to name a few.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute social and digital marketing campaigns:
- Contribute to delivering successful campaigns, including project management as directed.
- Contribute to the development of successful social media and consumer engagement strategies.
- Conduct research on competitive, social media and marketing landscapes, and keep a pulse on industry news and trends.
- Draft social media content and manage social media communities (Instagram and Facebook) to drive fan growth and loyalty.
- Work with internal creative studio to develop digital and social content when needed.
- Research and build partnerships with key bloggers and influencers for social activations.
- Be responsible for social media monitoring, tracking and reporting.
- Have an interest in retail/consumer brands and landscape, and a passion for the social media and digital industry.
- Provide clear and actionable information and project-related recommendations related to internal team members and clients.
- Work day-to-day with clients to become a trusted conduit of information and advisor.
- Maintain focus on keeping our commitments regarding quality, time and budget.
- Contribute to marketing strategy and tactics:
- Contribute to developing and delivering successful campaigns, which may extend beyond digital/social, which may sometimes include event planning and execution.
- Develop knowledge of each area of agency expertise and strategic methodology.
- Contribute to campaigns through strategy development and project management as needed.
Essential skills include:
- Project Management: Work closely with your project team and senior account leaders to manage project details and logistics from start to finish. This requires excellent organization and prioritization skills, including the ability to multi-task, communicate clearly, and apply resources effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Social Media and Marketing Strategy: We expect our associates to bring social media creative ideation, strategy and marketing know-how to your work. We ask that this associate demonstrates a passion for, and knowledge of, social and digital marketing fundamentals.
- Communication: Provide clear and actionable information related to projects. This requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas effectively and communicate with clients, internal teams, and others on the phone, via email and in person.
- Accountability and initiative: Ability to deliver work on deadline and as promised. This requires a great work ethic and being a self-starter. Ideal candidate is team-oriented and ambitious, and willing to provide assistance whenever and wherever needed. Will be responsible for wearing many hats and succeeding in several different roles on projects.
EXPERIENCE: We’re looking for someone with a love for consumer-focused marketing, social media, branding and advertising. One to two years of related experience in a full-service advertising agency is ideal, however we will consider recent graduates with related intern experience.
AMP Agency is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law.