- Full Time
- Mid Level
AMP Agency – named one of AdWeek’s 100 Fastest Growing Agencies – is looking for curious, thoughtful, data-driven storytellers to join its Analytics team. Our team is inspired by the idea of continuous improvement to drive excellence in both our client work and our own ways of working.
The Analytics Manager will serve as the day-to-day Analytics lead on multiple accounts – working with one or more Analysts to prepare data for analysis, analyze data, craft stories, and present findings to clients. This person will be responsible for producing meaningful outputs that move our clients' businesses forward (e.g. reporting decks, interactive dashboards, ad hoc reports and analysis, etc.), and will become a trusted expert for clients. They will work closely with Media, Strategy, Creative, Technology, and Account teams to ensure that we deliver accurate, context-rich, and useful output to the clients we support.
- 3-5 years of agency or brand-side marketing analytics experience, with an emphasis on media measurement.
- Intellectually curious, analytical, and passionate about data.
- Working knowledge of key platforms and data types in the marketing space; specifically media ad-serving data (e.g. DCM), social platform data (e.g. Facebook/Instagram), and web analytics data (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interpret and present business value to our clients.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis.
- Working knowledge of basic databasing concepts (e.g. granularity, primary keys, foreign keys, joins).
- Experience with at least one BI/visualization tool is required. Power BI is preferred.
- Experience working with third-party technologies (attribution, foot-traffic analysis, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with a tag management solution (e.g. GTM) is a plus.
- Experience with a statistical tool (e.g. SAS, SPSS) or relational database management system (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server) is a plus.
- Create and maintain ongoing client deliverables, including reporting, performance analysis, presentation decks and interactive dashboards.
- Identify the “what” and explain the “why” found in data trends, while building actionable insights from the work.
- Oversee the extraction, cleaning and integration of data from disparate sources – including media data, site-side analytics, and other components of our work.
- Mentor one or more junior team members.
- Collaborate across functional teams (e.g. Media, Creative, Tech) to identify opportunities for both client optimization and internal improvement.
- Participate in the creation of client-facing measurement strategies, from KPI selection through data capture requirements.
- Advise on technical implementations for key tracking and tagging requirements.
- Develop a fluency in marketing frameworks, data concepts, and key media principles; to improve both our clients’ work, and the performance of our team.
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.