- Full Time
- Entry Level
We are looking for a Media Planner to join our growing Media team! This person will oversee the day-to-day media planning, buying, and execution of client programs, working across a mix of brand and performance channels across digital and traditional media. They will maintain positive relationships with clients and our Creative, Strategy, and Technology teams. They will work in close partnership with our analytics and strategic planning teams to develop the programs that drive business outcomes for our clients.
- A minimum of 1 year of related digital media experience across the following channels: display, social, OLV, and programmatic
- E-commerce and/or retail media planning experience is a plus
- Outdoor/Print planning is a plus
- Experience working within an integrated media team across digital and traditional media
- Ability to execute high-impact marketing campaigns that exceed client KPI’s
- Familiarity with both brand and performance media
- Able to consistently produce results while meeting deadlines and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS in marketing communications or related field
- Knowledge and expertise of ad serving and tracking platforms such as Google Campaign Manager and MOAT
- Knowledge of comScore, Kantar, and MRI Simmons as well as other media planning and competitive tools a plus
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Office, with strong PowerPoint and Excel skills a plus
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.