Director of Analytics Strategy
- Full Time
The Director of Analytics Strategy will lead the development and design of integrated marketing strategies and programs which are informed by data-driven insight, AI models and customer segmentation. This involves consulting with clients around key business and learning objectives and transforming those objectives into marketing programs across display, search, web, mobile, social, email and direct mail channels. The Director will partner with AI, data science, media, technology and creative teams within our agency as well with clients and their partner agencies.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to develop our clients’ integrated marketing strategies and programs across digital and offline channels.
- Modernize our clients’ marketing approaches via the leveraging of AI models and customer insight to drive personalization and improved business impact.
- Partner with agency and client media, technology and creative teams in the development of strategies.
- Partner with agency and client AI and data science teams in the design of test and learn plans and measurement methodologies.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of existing AI solutions to support marketing strategies and perform gap assessment to drive the development of new solutions.
- Perform scenario planning aimed at understanding the business opportunity across potential strategies, while balancing the dual needs of business impact and measurability.
- Lead the utilization of new infrastructure for program enablement with the goal of continually enhancing program sophistication.
- Present strategies and recommendations to senior levels of the clients’ organizations.
- 10+ years of analytics and marketing experience, with a focus on informing, developing and evaluating integrated marketing strategies and programs.
- In-depth understanding of quantitative concepts such as modeling, customer segmentation and performance measurement.
- Experience with full-funnel marketing optimization, from awareness to retention to customer growth.
- Understanding of CDPs preferred (e.g. Tealium).
- Experience with programming languages, statistical analysis software and relational database technologies (SQL, R, Python, SAS, Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital data technologies, ad-serving/social platform data and web analytics tools (e.g. DMPs, DCM, Facebook/Instagram, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Ability to clearly and concisely present findings, methodologies and strategic recommendations to senior leaders with varying levels of data fluency.
- Superior client consultation and relationship building skills.
- Experience collaborating with integrated teams including AI, data science, media, technology and creative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with programming languages, statistical analysis software and relational database technologies (SQL, R, Python, SAS, Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.