We are looking to add a collaborative, resourceful, fast-thinking, multi-tasking machine to our cabal of the same. Your goal is to help make our office run smoothly, help with our talent recruiting process, keep the employees happy & productive by keeping office and systems operations running smoothly, and help manage issues before they become issues. In short? You will be a wearer of many hats, and will need to be able to switch between said hats seamlessly.
AMP Seattle has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Washington. We’re a 13-year-old Seattle-based agency, weaving narratives and brand stories into experiential marketing campaigns better than anyone. We are very proud to be working with clients like Southwest Airlines, Toyota, Levi’s, and Expedia to name a few.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors with a smile (and some coffee if needed)
- Answer telephone and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Onboard new hires including paperwork and workstation setup (you might need a tool belt for this!)
- Handle HR coordination, which will include supervising recruiting process, and serving as a liaison between staff, leadership, and other AMP offices
- Assist with the process and paperwork for setting up new independent contractors and vendors
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with office vendors including IT, phones, and building maintenance
- Create and modify documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint like a guru
- Assist with client projects as needed
- Perform general clerical duties including, but not limited to: photocopying, mailing, filing, shipping and signing for packages
- Purchase and submit expenses for office furniture, supplies, snacks, etc
- Set up and coordinate meetings, conferences and travel; must be a whiz in Microsoft Outlook
- Ensure that birthdays and anniversaries get recognized
- Make sure the office looks clean & tidy, including the lobby, kitchen, supply room and other common areas. Appreciation for aesthetics is a plus!
In order to thrive here, you’ll need to:
- Get things done. Obstacles arise. You need to overcome them without needless fretting.
- Be organized, efficient, and effective. We’re growing. The demands on this position will grow too.
- Have stellar communications skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must!
- Engage with people. We’re all about pushing the envelope when it comes to the way people engage with the world’s leading brands. So basically, you gotta like people and you gotta like interacting with people.
Experience: At least 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced work environment in a comparable position is ideal.
Amp Agency is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law.