We are looking for a Content Management System (CMS) Coordinator to join the AMP team, working out of our Los Angeles office. This position works alongside our UX, Creative and Project Management team.
This right person for this position will be uploading texts and photos onto our CMS along with prepping the assets to input into the CMS. They will utilize their strong attention to detail to proofread while overseeing the quality of the site creation.
AMP is a recognized and awarded digital agency. Join us if you thrive in an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented agency where you can make a difference.
Every member contributes to collective problem solving while independently collaborating with discipline leads from UX, Creative, Strategy, Technology, Social, Search, Analytics and Account Management to produce the work that makes our clients business grow. At AMP, we work hard and play hard, and champion digital innovation every day.
By putting all of our efforts into developing amazing work, we’ve partnered with clients such as Linkedin, FX, Faraday Future, Acura, Dole, Maruchan, and many more to change the game.
If you also like doing great work with great people and want to help make us even greater, drop by and check us out.
Your Skills and Characteristics
- Think. You consider impacts and outcomes, using sound judgment when making decisions. Your experience in web-based applications, website development of all sizes, online advertising, social campaigns, and/or video/asset production consistently makes AMP’s work smarter.
- Collaborate. You’re a team player who seeks and contributes advice in equal balance. You are admired for your ability to work successfully with a diverse group of people. You are able to uphold high standards while balancing the needs of many constituents.
- Communicate. You communicate universally, understanding the motivations of your various audiences and tailoring your communication to get the best out of each. You are highly attuned to the nuances of language and how your language choices impact outcomes. You’re diplomatic in every situation.
- Manage. You are an extremely proficient at multitasking. You respect the disciplines while holding the team accountable to high standards. You’re highly process-oriented, organized and let no detail slip between the cracks. You unfailingly exhibit grace under pressure.
- Do. You aren’t content with talk; you roll up your sleeves and do. You behave in a constructive, productive manner.
- Support the implementation of approved design concepts into responsive website pages, through interacting with a custom CMS system.
- Preparation and adjustment of design assets for production (e.g. converting design comps into production-ready assets that fit the required specs of the CMS)
- Re-sizing images to fit the required specs outlined in the approved design
- Upload content (text and images) into the CMS system
- Managing the CMS page directory
- Implementing accessibility solutions to ensure adherence to clients’ standards
- Partnering with Creative and UX team to develop innovative solutions to enhance the CMS build process
- Conduct quality assurance on page builds to ensure optimal site performance
- Participating in internal meetings and project reviews
- Basic CMS experience such as SiteCore, Oracle Web Center, Adobe Experience Manager, Wordpress, October, Django CMS, or other.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop) experience
- Strong proofreading skills
- Basic HTML experience & understanding
- Basic understanding of SEO
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Technical experience preferred
- Agency experience preferred
Please submit an example of a website built on a content management system that you helped create.