CRM Strategy Director
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
CRM Strategy Director Job Description
We are looking for a CRM Strategy Director to lead the development and implementation of marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships between our clients and their customers.
In this role, you will coordinate with our integrated team to boost our clients’ market presence and increase customer engagement across the lifecycle. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Management systems and approaches, the design and execution of integrated lifecycle marketing programs, and ensuring the alignment of KPIs with business and customer success objectives. Part strategist, part analyst and part program manager - you should be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer needs.
Ultimately, your role will be focused on increasing our clients’ revenue and achieving their business goals by building and managing customer-centric marketing initiatives.
- Lead efforts in the ideation, design and implementation of integrated, customer-centric marketing initiatives
- Develop and implement marketing techniques for both the acquisition of high value customers and the retention of existing customers
- Lead/oversee CRM strategy, customer lifecycle marketing, Email Strategy/Segmentation/Deployment, Loyalty/Recognition Program
- Plan and implement programmatic elements on-site
- Suggest new methods to address customers’ needs
- Partner with Analytics teams to evaluate relationships with existing customers via the use of CRM data and systems
- Partner with Analytics teams to evaluate the full customer funnel, and the effectiveness of marketing initiatives in the optimization of the funnel
- Conduct market research to follow trends and the competitive landscape
- Define business requirements for data capture, lead gen and automation
- Drive strategic direction of the customer experience across multiple touch-points of the customer lifecycle
- Partner with both internal and client teams across Marketing/Media, Analytics, Creative, Analytics and other Strategy partners
- Change management experience
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.