Marketing & Business Development Intern
- Student (College)
AMP Agency is looking to hire a Marketing & Business Development Intern to join our team.
The Marketing & BD Intern will assist the Marketing Manager and Business Development Team in focusing on the strategic, creative development and implementation of AMP Agency’s annual corporate marketing plan as well as supporting new business pursuits. This role provides a unique opportunity to positively impact the growth and success of our Agency by creating brand visibility and name recognition in the marketplace to drive new business lead generation.
AMP Agency seeks a candidate that is passionate, energetic, collaborative and solution-oriented, who has a bias towards innovative thinking and consistently demonstrates a strong sense of professional integrity and accountability. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, and collaborative team player who is an effective individual contributor in a fast-paced Agency environment.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in contributing to all AMP Agency marketing initiatives:
- Support with content development, working with key business leaders to curate and distribute content in the marketplace.
- Directly contribute to the execution of all agency marketing initiatives ranging from AMP Agency-sponsored events and tradeshows to the development of creative direct communication pieces and collateral to showcase our recent work to clients and prospective clients
- Support marketing manager with the execution of all agency marketing initiatives across paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Participate in any agency brand identity initiatives.
- Contribute to the agency’s social media strategy, as well as paid media strategy to support broader marketing goals.
- Monitor and report on the results of all marketing activities and investments, and work with the Marketing Manager to identify solutions for improvement
- Assist with managing agency website positioning/updates and content production, keeping in mind engine optimization and UX strategy
- Collaborate with technology and creative teams to create unified brand assets for the agency.
- Manage Agency email marketing including monthly e-newsletter and seasonal email campaigns
- Work with Marketing Manager to author and distribute internal agency e-newsletter at determined frequency
- Identify and develop materials for award submissions and case studies
- Provide ongoing support to AMP Agency business development initiatives:
- Support with developing agency sales materials ranging from capabilities deck to case studies, etc.
- Perform brand, market and competitive research to support new business pitch strategies
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- Enrolled in a college or university; Sophomore or Junior
- Impeccable writing skills are required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask are essential, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage one’s own and others’ time & ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Comfortable with collaborating with a wide range of people and personality types across internal departments and various offices
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint are required
- Must be able to establish credibility and rapport with all levels of staff, both internally and externally
- Limited travel may be required
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.ampagency.com.