We are looking to add a detail-oriented, collaborative, creative and fearless Experiential / Event Production Manager to our team. Your role will be to support production on a broad range of experiential assignments with outstanding quality, time, and budget mastery for local, regional, and national clients.
AMP Seattle has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Washington. We’re a 13-year-old Seattle-based agency, weaving narratives and brand stories into experiential marketing campaigns better than anyone. We are very proud to be working with clients like Southwest Airlines, Eddie Bauer, Levi’s, and Expedia to name a few.
- As a Production Manager, your primary function is overseeing the production management of small to medium-sized projects and simultaneously supporting large projects to ensure their timely development according to the allocated budgets
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be:
- Developing the project budget for small and medium-sized projects.
- Contributing to the development of a project budget for large-sized projects.
- Traveling for location scouting and vendor management.
- Developing vendor relationships and gathering bids.
- Leading specific production elements of a project which may include staffing, fabrication, permitting, location scouting, etc.
- Working with the production lead to keep production costs on time and on budget for large projects.
- Communicating and solving any challenges, requirements, or needs with the Consumer Engagement and Creative Teams – this is vital for establishing clear expectations with the client.
- Working in conjunction with the Creative Team to develop the plans for materials, dimensions, functions, and overall design.
- Gathering templates, specs, or other details and providing requirements to the creative team.
- Working with the production lead in the development of an onsite logistics plan for large projects.
- Overseeing entire onsite activations and ensuring production elements are delivered correctly and on time.
- Whenever necessary, acting as the primary production contact onsite.
- Facilitating excellent communication between production, consumer engagement, and the creative team.
- Maintaining the organization of internal storage units.
This Position Is For You If You:
- Have 3 - 5 years of experience in experiential production, project management, or event production.
- Have had past agency experience (preferred).
- Are a problem-solver.
- Are eager to find solutions.
- Are deadline driven.
- Are obsessively organized.
- Can juggle many tasks and projects at once.
- Can see the full picture, yet drill down to the nitty gritty details.
- Have the ability to efficiently manage time and speak up when there is an issue.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Are creative and collaborative.
- Have a knowledge of industry trends.
- Love to contribute to brainstorms and team meetings.
- Get a thrill from spreadsheets, budgets, timelines, and personal interaction.
- Willing to travel 15% - 20% of the time.
Amp Agency is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law.