- New York, NY
- Full Time
- Mid Level
AMP Agency – named one of AdWeek’s 100 Fastest Growing Agencies– is looking for a Programmatic Trader to join our growing team!
The Programmatic Trading role is an exciting opportunity for a data obsessed digital marketer. This position is part of our Data Strategy & Programmatic Team responsible for developing and executing programmatic & audience strategies on behalf of AMP’s clients. This will be a data-focused role that involves working closely with clients & internal teams; ranging from data strategy, data onboarding, audience analytics, dynamic creative strategy, campaign building, and performance media optimization.
The Programmatic Trader will work with clients and our Media Planning teams to create & execute audience targeting strategies across multiple programmatic platforms. They will also play an essential role in standing up dynamic creative & audience targeting logic for AMP’s client roster. The Data Strategy & Programmatic Team leads advanced data activation within our media campaigns and helps ensure we execute & bring to life a customer centric and data driven approach on behalf of our clients. The Programmatic Trader is a champion of biddable media and bringing these audience strategies to life in multiple buying platforms. The Trader should be passionate about the emerging data and technology landscape, discovering new solutions, and driving meaningful campaign performance across our client base.
- 1-3 years of programmatic experience, with hands on keyboard experience trading in DSPs
- Data Driven Marketing champion with a passion for delivering excellence on behalf of clients
- Ability to translate data into digestible & actionable insights, and explain even the most complex strategies & technology in layman's terms
- Able to consistently produce results while meeting deadlines and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and expertise of ad serving and tracking platforms such as DCM/DV360, GA360, and Dynamic Creative (DCO) partners is a Plus
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Bachelor’s Degree or bootcamp certification with demonstrable focus on ad tech or data systems.
- Build, traffic, manage, and optimize programmatic campaigns across multiple channels in multiple DSPs
- Be an active strategist alongside the AMP Media Team, championing new ideas & initiatives on behalf of our clients
- Own all facets of programmatic program execution and client deliverables
- Evaluate campaign performance, analyze optimizations, and provide data analysis & insight
- Collaborate with clients, media planning, strategy, creative, and analytics teams on campaign performance and to develop strategies & identify appropriate technologies and targeting tactics
- Support strategic campaign planning in conjunction with the media strategy and planning teams
- Support the media strategy and planning teams around client requests regarding programmatic campaign performance, optimization requests, pacing and audience targeting tactics
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day workload and output of assigned programmatic coordinators
- Maintain and stay current on industry trends, emerging solutions, and partner capabilities to drive innovation
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.