- Boston, MA
- Full Time
We're looking for an agency experienced Art Director to join our team working across a variety of clients. The Creative Department is responsible for the implementation, visual identity, and execution of all projects within the agency. Spearheading AMP Agency’s integrated approach, the Design Team works directly with the Creative Director to ensure the highest quality work. We are looking to hire an inspired Art Director to join our fast-paced, energetic creative team. The ideal candidate will have an impressive portfolio that displays unique and engaging conceptual thinking and exceptional design.
In exchange for your efforts, you will get to play a critical role in a fun-loving but hard-working atmosphere while working on book-worthy brands. Also, we will pay you with money.
- Brainstorm conceptual directions, both independently and as part of an integrated team
- Translate words and ideas into high caliber conceptual designs that engage, enlighten and inspire the end user, maintaining campaign and brand continuity and interactive usability
- Develop a variety of creative materials for brand campaigns, social efforts, digital activations, websites, and printed materials for agency clients. In addition, create assets for prospective client presentations and in-house communications.
- Collaborate with Creative Director, fellow Art Directors, Copywriters and Content Creators to revise work and refine concepts.
- Participate in group reviews of creative work, adding perspective and taking direction as needed
- Participate in client and internal creative review meetings professionally and passionately presenting the department's work, persuasively explaining design rationale to non designers, collecting and absorbing feedback and offering solutions in real time
- Guide junior team members in the development of all skills relevant to their growth as professional designers.
- Deliver design work that meets or exceeds department expectations.
- Keep current on advertising campaigns, design trends, and industry technology, sharing findings with the department to facilitate new ways of thinking, working, and problem solving
- Must have 3-6 years creative agency experience
- Proven ability to develop integrated campaign and executional concepts across channels
- Strong understanding of best practices for digital, and video
- Expertise in typography, layout and color.
- An innate understanding of UX, and up to date knowledge of best practices
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, After Effects, Google Slides and Keynote
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines on a daily basis in a team-oriented environment
Please attach portfolio and references
Location: Anywhere in the United States
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.