Digital Art Director (LA)
The Digital Art Director at AMP Agency L.A. is responsible for conceptual development and the execution of creative deliverables. These responsibilities include creating and communicating UI/digital concepts, implementing marketing strategies and developing interactive design solutions. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Art Director will work with and lead a collaborative team of designers, copywriters, information architects, content analysts, audio designers and production specialists. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, this person will demonstrate an ability to justify concepts to both the client and the project team.
In this position, you are the day-to-day tactical Creative Lead that works with internal partners and Director tier to develop solutions appropriate for the brand and attainable from a timeline/budget perspective (scoping). The Art Director also oversees/mentors a team of creatives on a per-project basis.
The Digital Art Director at AMP Agency L.A. is a visionary creative force that leads design teams in shaping customer experiences in all current and emerging interactive media.
- Exceptional design portfolio
- Passionate for design and creative problem solving
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a Digital Art Director role
- A commitment to multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists and writers to creative excellence
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to execute projects independently if needed
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of digital interaction
- Committed to the profession of visual communication
- Leadership abilities to foster learning and excellence among team members
- Demonstrated track record in a client-service environment
- Excellent design presentation and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Intimate knowledge of information design, including the topology of information for the web, and user interface issues, including browser/platform constraints
- Solid knowledge of Sketch, XD, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Prototyping Tools such as Framer, Proto.io, XD and Invision.
- Solid understanding of Animation
- Thorough understanding of HTML, CSS, XML/XSL, React, WebGL, ARKit, WebVR
- Comprehensive understanding of content management systems
- Strong understanding of online accessibility
- Takes ownership of tasks and drives tasks through to completion
- Positive, constructive and is accountable for their actions
- Able to focus while under pressure
- Photography, 3D, and Illustration skills are a plus
Please, only submit your resume if you are qualified for this position based on the requirements above