We are looking to add an experienced Account Director to our roster of brand engagement superstars. Someone who is strategic, can hold their own with senior client executives, manage multiple projects and groom and mentor people. Your main role will be to oversee development and execution of exceptional consumer marketing campaigns for local, regional, and national clients.
Who is Amp Seattle? Recognized as one of the best places to work in Washington, we are a rapidly growing thirteen-year-old non-traditional marketing agency based in Seattle. Our client roster is peppered with the biggest of international brands and many regional brands (Southwest Airlines, Rainier Beer, PUMA, Toyota, Expedia, Amazon and The Red Bulletin to name a few), for which we assemble comprehensive campaigns.
Key responsibilities and required skills include:
- Marketing strategy and tactics: Develop compelling market solutions that exceed client expectations. This requires a knowledge of, and passion for consumer marketing, including trends, new marketing channels, and campaign analysis. Also, this requires developing a knowledge of Amp’s centers of excellence including social media, PR, digital media, experiential, partnership marketing, branding and paid media. Able to effectively and consistently devise strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Project Management: Create and manage projects plans, including project objectives, details and logistics from start to finish. This requires excellent planning, organization and prioritization skills, including the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and apply resources effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Communication: Work closely with both clients and x-agency on a strategic and day-to-day basis. Provide clear and actionable information related to projects, and consistently guide strategic and tactical decisions. This requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas effectively and communicate with clients, vendors, and others on the phone, via email and in person. Responsible for overall client satisfaction and crisis communication.
- Team Management: Maintain solid relationships with internal departments and team members. This requires the ability to effectively lead a team of 2-4 direct reports and up to a dozen people on a given project.
- Accountability and initiative: Ability to grow existing accounts, identify new opportunities and lead efforts to secure business. This includes RFP response management and the ability to take initiative with new business pitches. This requires a great work ethic and being a self-starter. Ideal candidate is ambitious and willing to provide assistance whenever and wherever needed, including possible nationwide travel on short notice.
EXPERIENCE: We’re looking for someone with strong broad-based consumer marketing expertise, including disciplines such as social media, branding, events, PR and advertising. Retail Apparel experience is ideal. Six or more years of related experience, in a full-service advertising agency.
Amp Agency is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law.