Senior Producer, Experiential Production
Senior Producer, Experiential Production – AMP Agency
Remote / Boston, MA; Full-Time
AMP Agency is looking for a Senior Producer to join our Experiential Production team and deliver human-first experiences for leading brands such as Wayfair, Amazon, Southwest Airlines, and Edward Jones among others.
As a Senior Producer, you are skilled in both producing world-class experiences and leading project teams. Throughout your career, you have brought to life scalable and custom-fabricated events, mobile tours, pop-ups, tradeshow booths, and immersive experiences. You are knowledgeable of industry trends and you always have an eye on emerging technologies.
You are a leader, a trusted partner, and a subject matter expert. You have a thorough understanding of how experiences come to life with consumers and brands in mind. You are innovative and driven by a desire to deliver outstanding results for brands. You know how to get things done. You bring big ideas to life and you do it all on-time and on-budget.
- 7+ years of experience in live event production, planning, fabrication, and execution of experiential marketing programs
- Active participant in ideation
- Contributor in meetings
- Experience owning budgets and timelines for complex projects
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to lead project teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly skilled problem-solver
- Deadline driven
- Creative and collaborative
- Knowledgeable of industry trends and emerging technologies
- Open to travel as needed (20% - 25%)
- Work closely with AMP teams including creative, strategy, social media, influencers, analytics, and media to help design, deliver, and manage customer-centric brand activations.
- Manage and lead all aspects of fabrication for a variety of consumer experiences, working with vendors or fabricators to produce and procure all event elements.
- Communicate and align with creative and other teams to ensure that the integrity of the ideas is maintained and client expectations are properly set and delivered; develop specific plans to deliver experiences including materials, dimensions, functions, designs, and digital integration.
- Holistically lead projects from inception through recap, including developing program framework including, but not limited to: cross-functional and digital integration, fabrication, timelines, budgets, staffing, storage, permits, and program documentation.
- Identify opportunities to drive effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability.
- Cultivate relationships with clients - gaining trust, confidence, and new opportunities.
- Communicate and present experiential solutions to existing and potential clients.