AMP Seattle is an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented agency where you can make a difference. If you like wearing multiple hats in an office where no two days are the same, this is the right fit for you.
AMP Seattle is looking for a Senior Resource Manager to own and lead all resource assignments in the Seattle office. The Senior Resource Manager is responsible for leading staffing decisions, ensuring proper staff utilization of the office and reviewing project health from the perspective of hours spent.
- You live to make the work, and the environment in which the work is created, better. You have a quality focus and you never stop trying to improve the outcome.
- You define the word proactive, always thinking (and doing) three steps ahead of everyone around you.
- Solution is your middle name. You’re relentlessly resourceful.
- You embody teamwork, respect, and collaboration. You’re not happy until your ‘mates are.
- You’re endlessly interested in your work and that of your colleagues. You’re not afraid of change; you embrace it. Learning and exploring comes naturally.
- You have a keen sense of accountability. You deliver on your promises and take responsibility for your actions.
- Owner and point of contact for internal Mavenlink staffing and resource management tool.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to confirm project resource needs and scope.
- Collaborate with the department leaders to identify and assign staff based on project needs.
- Understand staff skillsets and assign resources based on resource skillset and project needs.
- Review and ensure that all timesheets are being submitted by employees on a weekly basis.
- Facilitate weekly staffing meeting with the Account Managers and department leaders.
- Responsible for the communication of staffing decisions on projects to the Account Managers.
- Monitor staffing utilization by week to ensure appropriate assignments and utilization of resources.
- Responsible for weekly project check-ins with Account Managers to make sure projects are progressing according to the projected hours estimates.
- Write and maintain open role job descriptions and assist in resource recruiting.
- Own and manage freelancer recruiting, documentation, and introduction to project leads.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or related area.
- Minimum of 4+ years in a resource management role in a PR, communications or creative agency environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and driven.
- An understanding of a creative, digital and event production environments
- Strong time management skills, and ability to carry out tasks independently with little direction
- Superior computer skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office
Amp Agency is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to
age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any
other category protected by law.