Senior Product Manager
AMP is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team, working embedded with an exciting technology client in Cupertino, CA. Employees are required to work onsite 3 days per week.
This Product Manager will work with cross-functional teams on the digital ecommerce experience across web and iOS.
- 5 years of hands-on experience working in highly cross-functional environments focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills; have experience planning complex program schedules.
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a broad cross-functional team; including translating between business owners and technical teams
- Work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Strong sense of eCommerce user experience and uncompromising focus on the highest quality.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills, including prior experience communicating to senior leadership and executive teams on compliance issues.
Education & Experience
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Consumer eCommerce or commerce experience.