Senior Art Director
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
We're looking for a Senior Art Director to join our team. The Creative Department is responsible for the implementation, visual identity, and execution of all projects within the agency. Spearheading AMP Agency’s integrated approach, the Design Team works directly with the Creative Director to ensure the highest quality work. We are looking to hire an inspired Senior Art Director to join our fast-paced, energetic creative team. The ideal candidate will have an impressive, social-first portfolio that displays unique and engaging conceptual thinking and design.
In exchange for your efforts, you will get to play a critical role in a fun-loving but hard-working atmosphere while working on book-worthy brands. Also, we will pay you with money.
- Brainstorm conceptual directions, both independently and as part of an integrated team
- Translate words and ideas into high caliber conceptual designs that engage, enlighten and inspire the end user, maintaining campaign and brand continuity and interactive usability
- Develop a variety of creative materials for brand campaigns with a strong focus on social media efforts but also inclusive of digital and printed assets for agency clients.
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Art Directors and Copywriters to revise work and refine concepts
- Lead group reviews of creative work, adding perspective and taking direction as needed
- Lead client and internal creative review meetings, professionally and passionately presenting the department’s work, persuasively explaining design rationale to non-designers, collecting and absorbing feedback and offering solutions in real time
- Guide other designers in the development of all skills relevant to their growth as professional designers
- Consistently lead group to deliver work that meets or exceeds department expectations.
- Keep current on advertising campaigns, design trends, and industry technology, sharing findings with the department to facilitate new ways of thinking, working, and problem solving.
- Expert understanding of digital communications and print production processes
- Expert understanding of best practices for social, digital, and print (broadcast is a plus)
- Expert understanding of the principles of typography.
- General understanding of creative/media performance and ability to translate learnings into strong creative work
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Google Slides and Keynote
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines on a daily basis in a team-oriented environment
- Requirements: 6-8 years creative agency experience
Please attach portfolio and references when submitting your application.
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.