AMP Agency is a full service marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Los Angeles, and Seattle. At AMP, we believe in better ideas created a different way. It’s in our heritage. Through the years, we’ve morphed from a non-traditional marketing agency into a full-service shop. Today, we’re a 100 + team of intellectually curious individuals who are eager to solve your business challenges.
We are looking for a SEO Supervisor that will provide leadership on key client business, as well as on internal agency teams. This individual should be a passionate search marketer who will bring enthusiasm and innovation to our campaigns.
The SEO Supervisor will actively provide day-to-day support and help drive the development of strategy and execution of SEO campaigns for AMP’s accounts. The ideal candidate will possess an in-depth understanding of search engine optimization and team management.
AMP Agency seeks candidates who are passionate, energetic, collaborative, solutions-oriented, have a bias towards thinking “outside the box,” and consistently demonstrate a strong sense of professional integrity and accountability.
- Drive the execution of existing search engine optimization campaigns to meet all client marketing needs and supervise the implementation to ensure all agreed upon timeframes are adhered to
- Develop and maintain relationships with the SEO community to be an ‘expert’ in trends and opportunities to promote brands through content
- Develop and implement solutions to problems and to improve overall program results
- Manage SEO delivery and forecasts for client programs
- Proactively research client’s business and present business and marketing recommendations or opportunities for the account team, agency management and client contacts
- Lead informal and formal client meetings and presentations;
- Prepare, analyze and present results and reports for clients to measure the value/impact of our performance based programs;
- Consistently demonstrate thought leadership in paid digital marketing - internally and externally
- Provide leadership and guidance to supporting team members
- BA in Marketing or related field
- 3-4 years of experience working on SEO campaigns, preferably in an Agency environment
- Experience working on PPC campaigns a major plus
- Previous success in the planning, development, and management of SEO campaigns for brands or products
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and other 3rd party tracking solutions preferred
- Ability to analyze data and deeply understanding of measurement practices using 3rd party measurement companies and web analytics
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven client service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
- Ability to consistently perform in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing
- Some travel required, anticipated to be between 10-20%