- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
We're looking for a highly seasoned account leader to join a team of visionaries, innovators, and creators delivering human-first experiences for top brands like Amazon, Southwest Airlines, Edward Jones, and Capitol One among others.
As the Account Director, you are a strategic powerhouse and business expert. You know your client inside and out, focus on the growth of your account team by pushing them to be problem solvers and to go outside of their comfort zone. You understand the financial role of your account within the agency’s big picture and find ways to create more success, extend the engagement and generate more revenue.
You are a leader, and your teams look up to you. Clients see you as a key partner. You really enjoy working closely with others. You are obsessed with delivering remarkable work and delivering organic growth.
We're looking for someone who isn't afraid to be innovative, who is an expert managing account services organizations, who is disciplined following processes but is in constant search for optimization. who can deliver executions flawlessly and merge managerial capabilities with mentoring abilities and a “there’s always a way” mindset.
If this describes you, let’s start talking.
- 10+ years of agency experience managing multiple leading brands at the same time with proven ability to grow accounts organically
- Experience working with top brands a must
- Experience working with clients in the experiential space
- Problem-solver, deadline driven, obsessively organized, multi-tasker
- Proven ability to deliver organic account growth; experienced developing and negotiating SOWs
- Big picture thinker but able to drill down to the nitty gritty details
- Positive, professional team player who takes ownership of tasks and who seeks and accepts other responsibilities
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to speak up when there are issues or opportunities
- Relationship builder, relationship-driven
- Excellent presentation skills
- Collaborative with excellent interpersonal skills (internal and external)
- Must be open to an entrepreneurial mindset and a hands-on approach to the work
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively manage and track spreadsheets, budgets, and timelines
- A strong 'self-starter' mentality and sense of responsibility
- Willing to travel as needed
- Can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Lead and nurture client relationship; hold financial and managerial responsibility for all assigned accounts ensuring that the agency and team can meet all possible client, timeline and budget needs and expectations
- Responsible for development and management of overall Account Strategy to ensure high client satisfaction; drive organic growth and support new business efforts
- Build strong, high-performing client partnerships and relationships that add value as thought leader and trusted advisor
- Partner with clients to set priorities and provide value. Navigate client process, stakeholders, and culture. Anticipate client barriers, objectors and influencers, and set strategies to overcome and grow
- Analyze a client's needs and gaps in order to proactively identify solutions, relevant scope of work and white space opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams including strategy, creative, social media, influencers, analytics, and media to help design, deliver, and manage customer-centric brand activations
- Identify and gather inputs necessary to initiate a planning process, engage appropriate subject matter experts, and formulate a plan of action against a client opportunity or threat
- Motivate and lead team to deliver the highest-quality product possible and most productive team dynamic; ensure effective project management and flawless delivery
- Create an environment and vision for the development, sell-in and delivery of great work
- Drive a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, accountability and intellectual curiosity
- Supervise and develop team and direct reports
- Sell incremental work and current ideas with strategic and compelling presentations
- Engage and lead team through collaborative process
- Articulate positioning of agency and experiential practice
- Ensure strong internal team health, including strong team trust and collaboration
- Ensure individual team member growth by providing mentorship as well as challenging growth assignments and opportunities
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships and lead the business collaboratively with peers; partner with Project Management to build resource allocation appropriate to the business
- Represent and sell agency’s services and capabilities
- Communicate updates and forecasting with finance and other internal teams (reporting)
- Contribute building and maintaining the agency’s culture
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.