AMP Agency – named one of AdWeek’s 100 Fastest Growing Agencies– is looking for a PR Manager to join our growing team!
As a PR Manager, your primary function is overseeing the project management of PR
programs and ensuring their success.
- Work along-side client leads to contribute ideas towards a long-term strategy for a variety of our clients
- Capable multi-tasker and can juggle multiple projects at once
- Starting to master delegation and team management skills
- Demonstrate strong client service skills, are responsive and professional in client communication
- Show initiative for projects and often bring new ideas to the table
- Craft creative pitch angles that position clients uniquely from their competitor set and yield feature-length stories
- Establish and maintain warm relationships with both business and consumer media
- Proactively originate out-of-the-box ideas that strengthen client’s marketplace positioning
- Cultivate new and unexpected places for clients to appear, demonstrating the ability to constantly push the envelope and achieve firsts for brands under your purview
- Excel and enjoy working in a collaborative team and agency atmosphere
- Play a role in new business
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience (agency experience or fastpaced startup background preferred)
- You’re intellectually curious and a natural storyteller
- You’ve already secured top-tier press placements and have the clips to prove it
- You love forging relationships with media, colleagues and clients
- You’re comfortable contributing and sometimes leading client calls, as well as providing a first pass at providing strategic counsel
- You’re a creative thinker who isn’t afraid to take a risk or push the envelope
- Your passion for error-free work; you double-check every detail and spot a typo a mile away
- You have incredibly strong written and spoken communication skills
- You’re comfortable creating media materials, pitching, cultivating relationships with media, and representing clients to media
- You know how to develop team and projects schedules and timelines
- You work closely with Interns and Associate Managers on projects
- You contribute by supporting ideation and conceptualization
- You’re comfortable compiling ideas into decks and managing the creation of presentations for new business and client proposals
- You know how to interface with Creative and Production teams to ensure timelines and project schedules are met
- You ensure final recaps are completed and correct before being sent to client
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.