Senior Product Manager
AMP is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team, working embedded with an exciting technology client in Cupertino, CA.
This Product Manager will collaborate with stakeholders across the client organization to identify and prioritize
compliance requirements for their ecommerce team. You will translate various legal requirements into technical and product requirements, and work with cross-functional teams including legal, analytics, design, and engineering to deliver solutions that live up to the client's values.
In addition to your background in product management and regulatory compliance, you should be able to simplify complex concepts, articulate and explain your thoughts affectively, question to gain insights and
understand different points of view.
- 5 years of hands-on experience working in highly cross-functional environments
- focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Prior experience delivering regulatory compliance features as a product manager, and
- delivering solutions leveraging eInvoicing and fraud technologies.
- Adaptability and ability to quickly get up to speed in new subject areas as new
- regulations emerge
- Prior experience working in close collaboration with legal, environmental, and marketing
- teams to understand, prioritize, and synthesize legal requirements into technical
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills; have experience planning complex
- program schedules.
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results
- across a broad cross-functional team; including translating between business owners
- and technical teams
- Proven record delivering complex technology projects leveraging a broad set of
- Strong technical background with the ability to dive into the technical details and an
- understanding of technical platforms and the engineering life cycle.
- Work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international,
- large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- Strong sense of eCommerce user experience and uncompromising focus on the highest
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills, including prior experience communicating
- to senior leadership and executive teams on compliance issues.
Education & Experience
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Consumer eCommerce or commerce experience.
- Experience with technology architecture.