The Media Supervisor role will manage the media strategy, planning and execution of all client programs working across a mix of awareness and performance marketing digital media channels. They will assume responsibility for day-to-day project management as well as maintaining positive relationships with clients and our creative/technology teams in Boston.
The Media Supervisor will work in close partnership with the Media Services team in Boston while helping to build out the department in our New York office.
- Outline and manage the process to ensure all data is collected, analyzed and prepared for new business presentations, working closely with VP, Managing Director and the pitch team
- Work with Managing Director to accurately project the required staff and man hours to complete scopes of work
- Manage the process to collect and communicate the media strategy and media plan
- Partner with our Analytics team, and develop and utilize your own models, to predict performance and inform key decisions about the necessary media mix
- Manage the RFP and negotiation processes with support from extended team
- Coordinate the creation, production and presentation of the media strategy and media plan to client
- Work in tandem with our Account Management Team to project manage all activities required to launch
- Manage the client campaign flawlessly within the defined scope of work
- Ensure all models/templates are set up for campaign launch, reporting, optimization and reconciliation
- Work with our Account Team to create agendas for client and partner status calls, meetings
- Maintain communication with creative and technology teams throughout production process. Maintain communication with media vendors and client executional teams to produce custom programs and manage pre/post campaign studies
- Conduct ongoing business assessments of projects to determine optimization recommendations and boost campaign performance
- Review final reconciliation of campaign with Business Manager and authorize client refunds if appropriate
- A minimum of 5 years of related digital media experience across display, mobile, social, programmatic, PPC and direct response media is required (traditional media experience is a plus)
- Is self-motivated, pro-active and highly organized
- Has executed high-impact digital marketing campaigns that have exceeded client KPI’s
- Able to consistently produce results while meeting deadlines and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor, as well as an individual in a team environment
- Previous management or leadership experience
- An undergraduate degree is preferred (marketing or communications is desirable)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Office
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, and San Francisco. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
The AMPlifiers – AMP’s Core Values
We lovingly call our core values the “AMPlifiers.” We truly believe people who succeed at AMP and help AMP succeed exemplify these five values:
Entrepreneurial - Act Like You Own the Place. We encourage new ideas everyday.
Collaborative - Make Everyone Better. Inspire leaders.
Smarter - Be Visionary. Share your ideas, and often.
Ego-free - Check Your Ego At The Elevator.
Accountable – Prove it. We love to win, and hope you do too.