- Full Time
AMP Agency is looking for a Producer who will manage photography and video content (including CGI, illustration and animation) from concept to final deliverables. They will define project scope, develop timelines and milestones, plan and manage budget allocations, facilitate reviews and communication, and ensure project delivery requirements are met. In addition to working with AMP Agency’s in-house team, this role will manage external production/post-production companies and freelancers. A successful candidate will also be an expert communicator, adept at engaging all levels of contributors, and working with different types of creative professionals and creative outputs.
This candidate must be highly organized, comfortable managing projects across multiple projects with multiple deliverables, and have a passion for creating great work. We are looking for someone who is motivated and can lead a project from bid to successful completion.
In exchange for your efforts, you will get to play a critical role in a fun-loving but hard-working atmosphere while working on book-worthy brands. Also, we will pay you with money.
- 3-5 years experience (preferably in production with an agency or production house)
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and planning skills
- Experience in all aspects of photo and video production, including 2D and 3D animation, CGI and live-action productions
- Proactive approach to responsibilities and creative problem solving
- Understanding of photo/video production process, best practices, and partners
- Ability to work collaboratively with all other departments and teams for a given project
- Open to travel as needed
- Developing strong relationships with creative teams, account teams, all production partners/vendors and clients (as appropriate).
- Manage production budgets, bids and estimates, invoices and schedules to ensure on-time and on-budget deliverables.
- Experience bidding and negotiating with multiple vendors for all aspects of production.
- Manage talent negotiations and understanding union and non talent (applicable to live action / on-screen talent and voiceover talent).
- Initiate and manage music negotiations including stock music, custom track creation, and the licensing process for established tracks.
- Support new business pitches and external/in-house project scoping.
- Stay on top of industry trends, techniques and new developments in the production space.
- Sourcing, evaluating, building relationships with quality vendors to be potentially leveraged across client projects.
- Collaborate with creative teams from the conceptual stage to weigh in on production elements and ensure top tier creative.
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.