Copywriter(Portfolio required) EST time zone preferred or willing to work EST time
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! You’ll develop content and communication for advertising and marketing campaigns for the agency, including the nuanced, mult-channel world of alc-bev clients. Responsible for all aspects of agency copywriting projects – like taking projects from original conception through completion, being a single point of contact for those projects, bringing good energy and ideas to brainstorming sessions, crafting compelling messages to convey a concept and action, and supporting design within omni commerce spaces, which means optimizing your messages for digital, social, retail, broadcast, and wherever else people are selling products in the very near future.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Create written communications that effectively communicate and sell the developed marketing concepts both internally and externally.
- Develop and implement copy that supports Clients’ objectives.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop ideas into program executions.
- Manage and organize multiple jobs and projects on a daily basis.
- Work within program/project budgets and identify cost-savings and revenue-building areas.
- Build strong internal relationships with Field Marketing, Account Services, and the Production department teams.
- Bachelor's Degree required in English, Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent job-related experience
- 1-3 years of experience in an ad agency or marketing firm, or within a corporate advertising department (strong portfolio or professional and/or speculative creative work required with examples of writing/thinking to demonstrate abilities)
- Copywriting experience in Food and Beverage
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Knowledge in the marketing industry, stay on top of current trends