Advanced Analytics, Senior Analyst
- Full Time
AMP is searching for an ambitious and curious critical thinker to join our growing Advanced Analytics team. Candidates should have a passion for data analysis, data mining, critical thinking and storytelling. The Senior Analyst will collaborate closely with Advanced Analytics team members, as well as with clients and our internal Strategy, Media, Technology and Creative teams.
- Work with large, complex data sets to prepare, structure and analyze data to support client business needs.
- Transform and aggregate data from disparate data sources to stage tables for easy ingestion into client-facing dashboards and reporting solutions.
- Partner with internal teams to identify the “what” and “why” in our data findings to support the identification of actionable insights and recommendations.
- Collaborate across functional teams (e.g. Media, Creative, Strategy, Technology) to identify opportunities for both internal process improvements and client business outcomes.
- BS or BA in Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science or other quantitative field.
- At least 3-5 years of advanced analytics experience, including expert level SQL coding and data mining skills in an AWS environment.
- Python or R expertise.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as PowerBI and Tableau.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis.
- Previous data mining experience in digital-first companies is preferred.
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC).
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, passion for marketing analytics.
- Strong interest in “figuring out” solutions to problems and developing analytic methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in interpreting data to glean actionable insights.
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude.
- Driven to achieve and ability to maintain calm, especially under tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly, understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to client solutions.
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.