We are looking to add a detail-oriented, collaborative, creative and fearless Associate Production Manager to our team. Your role will be to support production on a broad range of experiential assignments with outstanding quality, time, and budget mastery for local, regional, and national clients.
AMP Seattle has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Washington. We’re a 13-year-old Seattle-based agency, weaving narratives and brand stories into experiential marketing campaigns better than anyone. We are very proud to be working with clients like Southwest Airlines, Toyota, Levi’s, and Expedia to name a few.
- As an Associate Production Manager, your primary focus is to learn from and support your production and project teams leading to success in all campaigns for our clients.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be:
- Assisting in overall production timeline, budget, and execution.
- Researching and providing clear recommendations.
- Identifying, communicating, and solving potential program challenges.
- Working in conjunction with the Account Team to develop a program deck containing all the
- elements of a project.
- Working in conjunction with the Creative Team to realize the materials, dimensions, functions, and
- overall design as intended.
- Working with established vendors, fabricators, freight companies, tech companies, and other
- partners to realize a project.
- Crafting and managing portions of program logistics.
- Assisting with the management of activations on-site.
- Managing brand ambassadors.
- Insuring KPIs are recorded accurately back to the Consumer Engagement Team.
- Working in conjunction with the account team to complete recaps in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the organization of internal storage units.
This Position Is For You If You:
- Have 1 - 3 years of experience in experiential production, project management, or event production.
- Have had past agency experience (preferred).
- Are a problem-solver.
- Are eager to find solutions.
- Are deadline driven.
- Are obsessively organized.
- Can juggle many tasks and projects at once.
- Can see the full picture, yet drill down to the nitty gritty details.
- Have the ability to efficiently manage time and speak up when there is an issue.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Are creative and collaborative.
- Have a knowledge of industry trends.
- Love to contribute to brainstorms and team meetings.
- Get a thrill from spreadsheets, budgets, timelines, and personal interaction.
- Willing to travel 15% - 20% of the time.
Amp Agency is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law.